Friendly, reliable and affordable Melbourne removalists.
| $119 ph Small-Med|
(18-25m3 approx, good for 1-2 bedroom places)
| $129 ph Medium|
(26-28m3 approx, good for 1-2.5 bedroom places)
| $139 ph Large|
(30-34m3 approx, good for 2-3 bedroom places)
| $149 ph X Large|
(36-42m3 approx, good for 2-3 + bedroom places)
| $155 ph XX Large|
(48-53m3 approx, good for 2.5-4 bedroom places)
The Finer Details:
Please add $10ph for Saturdays, $20ph for Sundays, and $30ph for public holidays
- If you would like an additional removalist add $59ph to the truck prices above.
- For help calculating m3 “cubic metres” fill in the form on this link and then add 30% https://jimsstorage.com.au/storage-calculator/ this will help us to find you the right truck.
- 1 man and a 9m3 / cubic metre van can be arranged at $85ph.
- A clear estimate is provided upfront, with all costs detailed. We don’t believe in hidden costs.
- All prices include GST, comprehensive insurance to keep your items safe, and public liability insurance.
- If you use only one truck, it may require multiple trips, depending on the number and size of items to be moved. Most homes and small offices can be moved in a single trip with 2 trucks.
- Most jobs we do have a 2 hour minimum and then we round up in 30-minute increments thereafter.
- The only additional charge for travel is for only ONE-WAY to the CBD depot to cover costs such as fuel, wages and transit time.
- We always strive to offer the best and cheapest prices to our customers. We may reduce the call out fee, travel fee and fuel levy if your location is based near one of our depots. Some of those suburbs include: Nth Altona, Ascot Vale, Braybrook, Essendon, Flemington, Maidstone, Maribyrnong, Moonee Ponds, West Footscray Chadstone, Glenroy, Pascoe Vale and many more! This will depend on our truck availability and other factors. Please call our friendly staff to enquire about reducing your callout charge!
- Additional charges may also apply for tollways, parking meters, excess amount of stairs, and extra heavy items (such as pianos). These will appear on your quote. Please call us on 1300 11 MOVE if you need clarification on what you may be charged for.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry or move any items we deem are too heavy, dangerous, or do not in our opinion adhere to OH&S standards.
- We may on occasion send 2 trucks instead of one but the cubic metres would be similar or greater to what you book with us and in turn you can get greater value.
- We ask for payment on completion of the removal. We accept cash, or Visa and MasterCard with a 1% surcharge .
Got a question? Call Danny!
Call Danny on 1300 11 MOVE / 1300 11 6683 or email us and we’ll help you figure out the most cost-effective and suitable removalist solution for your next move.