Friendly, reliable and affordable Melbourne removalists.
|$149 ph Small truck with 2 removalists
(19-22m3 approx, good for 1-2 bedroom places)
| $159 ph Medium truck with 2 removalists
(24-27m3 approx, good for 1-2.5 bedroom places)
| $169 ph Large truck with 2 removalists
(34-38m3 approx, good for 2-3 bedroom places)
| $239 ph X Large truck/s with 3 removalists
(42-50m3 approx, good for 2-3 + bedroom places)
| $249 ph XX Large truck/s with 3 removalists
(53-59m3 approx, good for 2.5-4 bedroom places)
The Finer Details:
Please add $15ph to each truck for Saturdays.
Please also add $30ph to each truck for Sundays (although we rarely work on Sundays), and $30ph to each truck also for public holidays.
- If you would like an additional removalist add $79ph to the truck prices above and an additional $10ph for Saturdays.
- For help calculating m3 “cubic metres” complete the form via this link and then add 30% https://jimsstorage.com.au/storage-calculator/ this will help us to find you the right truck and team combination.
- Once the volume starts to get around 30-40m3 (cubic metres) we normally recommend adding an extra removalist. This is for time efficiency and for the safety of our workers. We believe in working smarter not harder.
- A clear estimate is provided upfront, with all costs detailed. We don’t believe in hidden costs.
- If you use only one truck, it may require multiple trips, depending on the number and size of items to be moved. Most homes and small offices can be moved in a single trip with 2 trucks.
- Most jobs we do have a 2 hour minimum and then we round up in 30-minute increments thereafter.
- The only additional charge is for travel and fuel. These costs are in place to cover wages and travel expenses lost in transit. These costs are always clearly outlined and discussed before each job has been booked. We believe in transparency.
- We always strive to offer the best and cheapest prices to our customers. Please call our friendly staff to enquire about your move! We have a special focus on the following areas but we do cover all of Melbourne and beyond to regional areas also: Nth Altona, Ascot Vale, Braybrook, Essendon, Flemington, Maidstone, Maribyrnong, Moonee Ponds, West Footscray, Sunshine North, Glenroy, Pascoe Vale, South Yarra, Toorak, Hawthorn, and many more!!!
- Additional charges may also apply for tollways, parking meters, excess amount of stairs, and extra heavy items (such as pianos). These will appear on your quote. Please call us on 1300 11 MOVE if you need clarification on what you may be charged for.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry or move any items we deem are too heavy, dangerous, or do not in our opinion adhere to OH&S standards.
- We may on occasion send 2 trucks instead of one but the cubic metres would be similar or greater to what you book with us and in turn you can get greater value.
- We ask for payment on completion of the removal. We accept cash, or Visa and MasterCard with a 1% surcharge .In the case of cancellation less than 24 hours of your booking a 2 hour fee will be applied. ***Please note our office hours for any communication on your move are strictly 9-5pm Monday to Friday only***
- In the case of cancellation less than 24 hours of your booking a minimum of a 2 hour fee will be applied. ***Please note our office hours for any communication on your move are strictly 9-5pm Monday to Friday only***
Got a question? Call Dan and the team!
Call Dan on 1300 11 MOVE / 1300 11 6683 or email us and we’ll help you figure out the most cost-effective and suitable removalist solution for your next move.